- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
In completely automated keg lines, where no intervention or visual control by the operator is required, the inspection devices make sure the empty kegs are in the correct position (upside-down or upright) and have no cap on the keg neck. The technology used by these devices varies depending on the line configuration and the position of the devices themselves (control from the top or bottom).
- Sparkling and still wine
- Soft drinks
- Reliability in every possible line configuration.
- Easy and cost-effective maintenance.
- Quick and easy change-over provisions.
- Various technologies used (laser systems, mechanical feelers, cameras, inductive sensors, etc.), depending on the line configuration.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!