- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
PERSEUS can filling / seaming monoblock is based on counter-pressure filling technology, suitable for filling carbonated and still beverages in aluminium cans.
The machine is designed to rinse cans with CO2 or other inert gas, fill them with product and finally seam the lids. The use of electro-pneumatic filling valves and seamer manufactured by sector leading companies makes this machine a perfect solution for the low/medium capacity lines (from 3.000 up to 6.000 CPH).
- Carbonated and still water
- Carbonated and still soft drinks
- Sparkling and still wine
- Ready to drink
- Two pieces aluminium cans
- Lids from size 200 to 206
- Volume from 200 ml to 1.000 ml.
- Optimal settings for all filling parameters (flushing, evacuating, pressurization, filling, snifting…).
- Dedicated recipes for different types of product adjustable and that can be selected by HMI.
- All filling parameters always stay the same; they do not depend on the capacity of the machine, as for classical mechanical fillers.
- Machine available in 14-2 EPV
- Filling valves are electro-pneumatically controlled and made in accordance with the latest technology. Each valve can be managed separately from the others.
- Can transfer system by screw and starwheel. In case of cans with same diameter and same lid but different height, no changeover parts are needed; it is necessary to adjust the filling and seaming group height and replace the level spouts, if required.
- Flexibility in production with possibility of quick can size and product changeover.
- The product tank level control is executed by capacitive probe independently from CO2 pressure control.
- Flushing with N2 or CO2 before filling. The flushing time is adjustable by HMI touch screen in order to obtain the lowest O2 pick-up.
- Centralized collector for decompression fluids.
- Automatic washing device by time for filling valves and can support sectors;
- Two-head seaming turret with four rollers (first and second operation)
- N° 1 First Operation Seaming Head with n° 2 Seaming Rolls and N° 1 Second Operation Seaming Head with N° 2 Seaming Rolls
- Bubble breaker device provided with CO2 pressure reducer and manual control valve.
- CO2 injection under the seaming zone in order to reduce O2 pick-up provided with manual control valve
- One single collection point for liquors from the carrousel bench
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!