- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
SAGITTA glass bottle rinsing / filling / capping monoblock is based on counter-pressure filling technology, suitable for filling carbonated and still beverages in glass bottles.
The machine is designed to rinse the bottles with water or other disinfectant solutions, fill them with product and finally close them. The use of electro-pneumatic filling valves makes this machine a perfect solution for the low/medium capacity lines (2.500 up to 6.000 BPH.)
- Carbonated and still water
- Carbonated and still soft drinks
- Sparkling and still wine
- Ready to drink
- Glass bottles with crown cork, twist off cap, aluminium screw ROPP cap.
- Glass bottles with natural mushroom cork and wirehood
- Aluminium bottles with crown cap, twist off cap, aluminium screw ROPP cap.
- Volume from 200 ml to 1.000 ml.
- Optimal settings for all filling parameters (flushing, evacuating, pressurization, filling, snifting…)
- Dedicated recipes for different types of product, adjustable and that can be selected by HMI
- All filling parameters remain unchanged; they do not depend on the capacity of the machine, as for classical mechanical fillers
- Machine available in: ISO 12-12-1, ISO 12-16-3, and ISO 20-20-3.
- Filling valves are electro-pneumatically controlled and made in accordance with the latest technology. Each valve can be managed separately from the others.
- The isobaric filler is suitable for product filling at cold and/or ambient temperatures;
- Flexibility in production with possibility of quick bottle size and product changeover.
- The product tank level control is executed by capacitive probe independently from CO2 pressure control.
- Double treatment or single treatment rinser.
- Independent gear motors for rinsing, filling and capping groups, each of them frequency-controlled and synchronized with its own couple of transfer starwheels.
- Vacuum system by double or triple pre-evacuation (adjustable by HMI) made by vacuum pump
- Flushing with N2 or CO2 before filling. The flushing time is adjustable by HMI touch screen in order to obtain the lowest O2 pick-up.
- Centralized collector for decompression fluids.
- Automatic washing device by time for filling valves and bottle support plates;
- Capping group can be equipped in order to treat crown caps, natural mushroom and wirehood, aluminium ROPP cap, twist-off cap.
- Foaming group consisting of an air-controlled, high-pressure pump and physical separation between air supply and pumped liquid.
- One single collection point for liqueurs from the carrousel bench
- Filler from 12 up to 20 EPV valves which can be coupled with 12 or 20 grips rinser and from 1 to 3 head capper.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!