- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The in line Model BT60 chopping pump, installed both in the Cold-Break and the Hot-Break systems, guarantees optimization of size reduction for selected products.
- Fruits without stones
- Optimization of the heating and refining process thanks to the uniformity of the chopped product being heated
- Very reliable service factor, which guarantees long working cycles.
- Uniform breakage of the fruit to be subsequently heated and refined.
Discover CFT Group’s complete Processing Equipment for the Food Industry.
- Optimization of the heating and subsequent refining process thanks to the uniform size reduction of the product being chopped
- Because of the reduced size of the chopped product, it is possible to obtain a homogeneous and complete heat penetration of all the product; in particular, as far as the Hot-break process is concerned
- Compared to former generations of choppers, this machine can obtain extremely low values of syneresis by means of reduced hot break temperatures of almost 4°C, with a consequent long term energy saving
- 60 Ton/Hr. Capacity
- The compact size of the chopper pump allows an easy fit, into existing or new processing lines
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!