- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
CYGNUS hybrid glass bottle and aluminium can rinsing / filling / capping / seaming monoblock is a hybrid machine based on counter-pressure filling technology, suitable for filling carbonated and still beverages in glass bottles and aluminium cans. The use of electro-pneumatic filling valves makes this machine a perfect solution for the low capacity lines (up to 1.200 bph/cph) where in a very small place both cans and bottles can be treated.
- Carbonated and still water
- Carbonated and still soft drinks
- Sparkling and still wine
- Ready to drink
- Glass bottles with crown cork, twist off cap, aluminium screw ROPP cap.
- Two-piece aluminium cans
- Lids from size 200 to 206
- Volume from 200 ml to 1.000 ml.
- Possibility to treat both cans and bottles in very limited space.
- Optimal settings for all filling parameters (flushing, evacuating, pressurization, filling, snifting…).
- Dedicated recipes for different types of containers and product-adjustable and that can be selected by HMI.
- All filling parameters always remain unchanged; they do not depend on the capacity of the machine, as for classical mechanical fillers.
- Machine available: ISO 6-6-1-1
- The machine is equipped with:
- Rinsing section: 6 static nozzles, single treatment
- Filling section: 6 Electro-pneumatic filling valves
- Seaming section: 1 seaming head
- Capping section: 1 capping head
- 6 static-nozzle rinsing group where it is possible to customize rinser treatment times through the HMI panel.
- Filling valves are electro-pneumatically controlled and made in accordance with the latest technology. Each valve can be managed separately from the others.
- The isobaric filler is suitable for product filling at cold and/or ambient temperatures;
- Flexibility in production with possibility of quick bottle size and product changeover.
- The product tank level control is executed by capacitive probe independently from CO2 pressure control.
- Flushing with N2 or CO2 before filling. The flushing time is adjustable by HMI touch screen in order to obtain the lowest O2 pick-up.
- Vacuum system by double or triple pre-evacuation (adjustable by HMI) made by vacuum pump
- Centralized collector for decompression fluids.
- Automatic washing device by time for filling valves and bottle support plates;
- Capping group can be equipped in order to treat crown caps, aluminium ROPP cap, twist-off cap.
- Foaming group consisting of an air-controlled, high pressure pump and physical separation between air supply and pumped liquid.
- Single-head seaming turret with two rollers (first and second operation)
- Bubble breaker device provided with CO2 pressure reducer and manual control valve.
- CO2 injection under the seaming zone, in order to reduce O2 pick-up provided with manual control valve
- One single collection point for liqueurs from the carrousel bench
Speed range: up to 1.200 BPH/CPH
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!