- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
for empty bottles and jars, in-line low level discharge. (Pallet Max. H 1900mm) Discharge height: 1200mm. Speed: 2 layers/min).
- Glass Jars
- Glass Bottles
- Reference guides on the loading area for full pallet (load with manual trolley).
- Perimetral safety guards with safety barrier at inlet and restore keyboard.
- Electric installation, control board on-board the machine as per Ce regulations.
- Siemens PLC and operator touch-screen.
- Pneumatic installation with Festo components and safety valve.
CFT Group’s End of Line
solutions featuring different speeds and capacities.
- Two columns structure for full palllets lifting. Gearmotor for lifting operations activated by inverter.
- and controlled by Encoder. Balancing counterweights inside the main columns.
- Fall preventing “parachute” groups with prompt intervention safety sensors.
- “Drawer type” layer transfer groups controlled by gearmotor with inverter. Manually adjustable.
- Pneumatic compaction side guides. Lift-up frontal guide. Intermedium plane for layer transfer.
- 2 pneumatically controlled layer-pad pincer groups.
- Fix photocell for the level and setting of the format directly from the keyboard.
- Layer discharge and accumulation conveyor, with modular belt in acetyl resin.
- Working width: 1.200mm.
- Length : 4.000mm.
- Drive unit with gearmotor controlled by inverter.
- Manual layer pad remover.
Speed: 2 layers/min.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!