- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The main advantages of these machines are: heavy-duty construction, reliability, quick and easy maintenance, constant repeatability of the production cycles. This automatic machine has a carton /bundle infeed from above, and with one or more pallets (in the multi pallet version) for palletizing products received from one or more packing lines. Single or multiple carton infeed is also available.
- Facility to handle pallets having different dimensions (palletiser)
- Motorized empty pallets stacker for. Capacity 500 kg. The 2-position arms are actuated pneumatically and are suitable to handle one pallet size. Sew motor. Adjustable feet on the floor
- 1 guardrail on floor for fork lift, to protect the machine during the empty pallet loading operation
- High flexibility
- Heavy-duty construction
- Quick and easy maintenance
- Constant repeatability of the production cycles
CFT Group’s End of Line solutions featuring different speeds and capacities.
The machine consists of:
- Automatic mobile pallet high level infeed palletizer suitable for cartons, and all kinds of packs in general.
- Pallet lifting structure two column type. It is driven by double motoreducer controlled by frequency converter and Encoder. It is fitted with counter-weights sliding inside the machine columns to balance the weight of the mobile structure and reduce the inertia.
- Automatic pneumatic parachute-type device to block suspended loads, with safety sensors with instantaneous intervention.
- The fix discharge carriage consists of an idle roller table which opens in the middle. It is driven by a gearmotor managed by Frequency converter. Lateral and frontal layer compacting guides are driven by gearmotor and controlled by Encoder. The settings of the layer measurement are made directly from keyboard.
- Layer / row pusher carriage, with horizontal movement, driven by tooted belt. It is driven by moto reducer controlled by Frequency converter and Encoder.
- Central beam for layer pusher with pushing guide that is lifted by levers driven by gearmotor SEW controlled by Frequency converter and Encoder.
- Connection plate made of Lignostone with manually adjustable side guides;
- Row preformation device, width = 700 mm, consisting of two sections, the first section designed for cartons orientation and the second one for row formation. Modular belt with step-by-step function. Double gearmotor controlled by frequency converter.
- Cartons timing conveyor at the inlet, with double belt 600mm-wide. The first section is 1200mm long whereas the second one is 600mm long. It’s driven by gearmotor controlled by Frequency converter and provided with adjustable guides and feed.
- Retractable carton orientator, pneumatically actuated.
- 1 motorized roller conveyor for empty pallet feeding, L=2380mm. Galvanized steel structure, rollers diam. 89mm and pitch 238mm. Motorized by the motor of the conveyor of the central area of the machine. Adjustable feet.
- 1 motorized roller in the centre of the palletiser, L=2615mm. Galvanized steel structure, rollers diam. 89mm and pitch 119mm. Motorized by the gearmotor controlled by Frequency converter. Feet are height adjustable as well as the side guides.
- Retractable pallet retainer, pneumatically actuated.
- 1 motorized roller for full pallet discharge, L=2142mm. Galvanized steel structure, rollers diam. 89mm and pitch 119mm. Motorized by the gearmotor controlled by inverter Feet are height adjustable.
- 1 guardrail to protect the machine during the full pallet unloading operation with fork lift.
- Service platform for the operator (approx. 17m2) provided with handwheel and access ladder. Height from the floor: 1.600mm.
- Perimeter safety guards provided with Muting barrier at the outlet and reset push button panel.
- Electrical installation, electric cabinet and on-board installation, complying with European regulations (CE).
- PLC Siemens S7-1500 and operator panel Siemens TP700 7”.
- Pneumatic installation with Festo components and safety valve.
- 1 palletising program.
- Facility to handle pallets having different dimensions (palletizer).
- Motorized empty pallets stacker for. Capacity 500 kg. The 2-position arms are actuated pneumatically and are suitable to handle one pallet size. Sew motor. Adjustable feet on the floor.
- 1 guardrail on floor for fork lift, to protect the machine during the empty pallet loading operation.
- Perimeter safety guards provided with satey barrier at the inlet and reset push button panel.
- Enlargement of PLC Siemens S7-1200 and new pages on the operator panel Siemens TP700.
- Facility to handle pallets having different dimensions (pallet store).
- Mobile arms adjustment by gearmotor controlled by encoder (for two different pallets).
- Enlargement of pallet lifting structure for pallets ≤ 1900 mm.
- Layer squaring device provided with lateral and frontal motorized guides, for the automatic adjustment according to the dimensions of the layer on the pallet.
- Pneumatic self-centring guides for the squaring of the empty pallet in the palletization area.
- 5 additional palletising programs.
- motorized roller conveyor for full pallet, L=2142mm, rollers diam. 89mm and pitch 119mm. It is motorized by a gearmotor controlled by Frequency converter and photoelectric cell. Feet are height adjustable.
- 1 guardrail for fork lift to protect the machine during the loading operation + pallet retainer guide.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!