- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Cheese cradle vat contributed to make the brand Milk Project famous among all the machines on the Italian and international market, it is certainly the cheese cradle that represents one of the highly performing excellences for the production of fresh delicate cheese both soft and crust ones.
The machine was designed for the production of weak delicate curd with a high humidity level.
Milk Project has successfully made more than 250 cheese cradles for factories leader in the production of fresh mediterranean cheese.
- SOFT FRESH CHEESE.
- FRESH CHEESES WITH CRUST.
- MARBLED CHEESE.
- WHITE PASTE AND SEMI-HARD CHEESE.
- HIGHLY PERFORMING IN THE PRODUCTION OF CURD WITH HIGH HUMIDITY LEVEL.
- CONTINUOUS LOAD AND UNLOADING IN SEQUENCE OF CHEESE VATS DURING ALL THE DAILY PRODUCTION.
- EASILY WASHED AND SANITIZED.
- MINIMUM MAINTENANCE AND FAST ACCESS FOR THE OPERATOR.
Discover milk cheese cradle vat processing milk into curd cubes
- Completely made in stainless steel AISI 304, its self-supporting body guarantees high productivity and long lasting functioning.
- Milk supply from the bottom prevents the formation of foam, keeping intact the product features during processing.
- Crossed edge tools divide rennet into small cubes evenly.
- By stirring the product, paddles divide buttermilk from curd gently, at the end of processing, the stirring paddles ensure unloading the product with balanced flow.
- The machine is connected to an electrical panel with PLC and Touch Screen where the operator can lead processing cycles either manually or automatically.
- Wall model or with warmed base.
- Range Capacity from 1.000 L to 5.000 L.
- AVAILABLE MODELS:
- OPEN with fixed or tilted frame.
- CLOSED with fixed frame and door to control the product during processing.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!