- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
A pumping device particularly kindred for transferring breakable products such as delicate curds for Fresh Cheese.
THE COMPRESSED AIR PUMP is a very flexible machine that provides the best option for food industry to transfer thin, viscous, clotty fluids tender to cutting.
The compressed air pump device, with adjustable pressure, is a project technologically advanced which distinguishes THE AIR PUMP from other mechanic rotary lobe or helical rotor pumps, since it keeps unchanged the primary properties of the product, during the pumping process.
- SOFT FRESH CHEESE.
- FRESH CHEESES WITH CRUST.
- MARBLED CHEESE.
- WHITE PASTE AND SEMI-HARD CHEESE.
- MOSTLY FOR ALL FOOD FLUIDS: THIN, VISCOUS, CLOTTY FLUIDS TENDER TO CUTTING.
- THE COMPRESSED AIR PUMP GUARANTEES THE PRODUCT BY ITS SMOOTH PUSH TO KEEP ALL THE PRIMARY PHYSICAL CHEMICAL PROPERTIES DURING THE PUMPING STAGE.
- REGULATES EASILY THE RANGE OF PUMPING OF THE FLUID PROCESSED.
Milk Project has designed and manufactured the compressed air pump, a pumping device particularly kindred for transferring breakable products such as delicate curds for Fresh Cheese.
The air-compressed pump is composed of:
- Self-supporting body completely made in stainless steel AISI 304
- Equipped with a set of processing valves and two tanks to ensure the smooth transfer of curd from cheese vats to the automatic dozers.
- The washing and sanitization system guarantees a complete cleaning of the machine, at the end of processing.
- Processing cycles through an electronic panel with PLC and Touch Screen allows the operator to choose either the manual or automatic procedure
Model DN 100
Flow from 8,000 to 18,000 p/hour
Model DN 125
Flow from 8,000 to 28,000 p/hour
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!