- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
Static weighers are installed aboard the keg washers/fillers – walking beam type – to check the weight of kegs after filling and, possibly, the tare weight also, in order to compare the empty and full keg weights and be able to reject kegs that haven’t been filled correctly, or contain an incorrect volume of beer.
In medium-to-high speed keg lines, where several keg washers/fillers are installed, static weighers are usually replaced by dynamic weighers, which check the weight of kegs without stopping them.
Static weighers are controlled by the PLC of the keg washer/filler, while dynamic weighers are provided with their own PLC and HMI, which also communicate with the PLC of the keg line.
- Sparkling and still wine
- Carbonated soft drinks
- Check of full keg weight in order to reject empty or underfilled kegs
- Check of empty and full keg weight to reject kegs filled with an incorrect volume of product
- Reliability in every possible line configuration
- Easy and cost-effective maintenance
- Quick and easy change-over operations (selection of the correct recipe in the HMI)
- Stainless steel AISI 304 framework.
- Keg conveying belt in PVC (dynamic weighers).
- Weight control system by means of loading cells.
- Programmable electronic weight control.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!