- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The Volumetric dosing machineries MP-F and MP-R are designed by Milk Project for the volumetric dosing of curds to mold Fresh, hard and semi-hard cheese.
Designed for dairy factories that produce cheese with set up weight to meet the market requests. These ones guarantee a high manufacturing capacity and a reference point for quality design.
The efficiency and accuracy of the dosing system of Milk Project dosing machineries, enable to assure and achieve the performances agreed with the customer.
Milk Project dosing machineries are designed to fulfill different technological quality requirements of the product being processed.
- SOFT FRESH CHEESE
- FRESH CHEESES WITH CRUST
- MARBLED CHEESE
- WHITE PASTE AND SEMI-HARD CHEESE
- CURD BLOCKS FOR STRING CHEESE
- GuARANTEES A HIGH MANUFACTUIRNG CAPACITY IN THE DOSAGE OF A BROAD RANGE OF CHEESE IN VARIOUS SHAPES AND WITH DIFFERENT TECHNOLOGY
- ACCURACY IN CALCULATING CURD QUANTITY TO ENTER THE MOLD BLOCK
- SETTING OF DOSING PARAMETERS IS EASILY REACHABLE
- FAST CHANGE OF SHAPE THROUGH A MONOBLOCK HEAD
- EFFICIENT WASHING SANIFICATION SYSTEM
- FAST MAINTENANCE REDUCED TO MINIMUM
Dosing and molding system for cheese provided by CFT Group’s brand Milk Project.
- The Dosing Machinery is made up of the following main parts:
- Self-supporting Frame with tip-shrouds and access ports.
- Micro-drilled conveyor to drain curd.
- Hopper with regular level to control the drained product.
- Mono-bloc exchangeable head with fixed volume.
- Head with cutting blades that operates the unloading of the product.
- Head to uplift and lower the bloc mold during the loading.
- Vat with a pump to collect the whey.
- A device to wash and sanitize the machine.
- The machine is made of stainless steel AISI 304 with antifriction components in polythene.
- The machine is connected to an electronic panel with PLC and Touch Screen where the operator can lead processing cycles either manually or automatically.
- Range Capacity from 10.000 to 30.000 lit/hour.
- MODELS VERSION:
MP- F/R – 02
MP- F/R – 06
MP- F/R – 08
- VERSION “F” with pillars at fixed volume.
- VERSION “R” with pillars at adjustable volume.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!