- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Dryce can dispose of colour defects, rotten produce and foreign bodies also if they are of the same colour as the good product. A vibratory shaker built in the machine conveys the product to a vertical chute ensuring a consistent trajectory. Dryce is available in two versions:
- 600 mm vision width
- 96 ejection valves
- 1200 mm vision width
- 192 ejection valves
Both models can be equipped with 3Way ejection system. They can have two reject systems on board to differentiate unusable produce from second quality.
- Dried food products.
- Frozen food products
- High production capacity. Enables selection of large quantities of product in little time
- Significant labour savings (up to 100% according to application).
- High levels of Quality and Safety of products selected not achievable through labour
- Detection in real time of qualitative and quantitative data of raw material analysed
- Automatic capture of images of rejected products and their filing for post-production analysis
- Maintenance of high standards of hygiene thanks to the original ultra-clean design
- Low maintenance costs
- User-friendly software for easy use and programming
Raytec’s DRYCE is an optical sorting machine with high resolution cameras that examine the product using the “free fall double side view” system which analyses 100% of the surface of each product.
DRYCE is a Dodeca-Chromatic machine equipped with the following technologies:
- NIR (Near InfraRed) technology;
- Visible Color analysis;
- Chlorophyll analysis;
- Translucency analysis;
- Shape analysis;
- Blob function;
- Stem function;
- Glass function;
- Big Stop.
NIR technology can detect the presence of rotten and foreign bodies.
Visible Color analysis allows colour defects to be detected, such as green products, yellowing, etc.
The Chlorophyll analysis allows very accurate detection of foreign bodies in products with high chlorophyll content (peas, green beans).
Translucency analysis enables detection of stones in the dehydrated fruit and contaminants with a different density from the good product.
- The shape function calculates nine mathematical parameters for each inspected object. Those parameters are representative of geometric characteristics of the object such as eccentricity, compactness or the presence of protuberance.
- The Blob function rejects only the groups of pixels (blobs) whose sum of weights is higher than a value defined in the sorting recipe.
- The Stem function allows the detection and rejection of stalks, stems, wires or any other thin object in the product stream.
- The Glass function enables to detect and reject transparent pieces of glass and plastic.
- The Big Stop allows to control the presence of dangerous foreign bodies. This function enables a series of programmable choices: object calculation allocated in three different classes of dangerousness, automatic image capture of dangerous contaminants, alarm generation (with option to stop the machine).
- An ethernet connection is available for remote control. The Raymote safe connection is available for internet access.
- The Raymote Firewall allows to connect automatically to Raytec’s control systems, guaranteeing an efficient, continuous and safe assistance: Raymote has been designed to avoid external hacks.
- The machine detects statistical data on rejected products for quality analysis of the selected raw material.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!