- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
CFT Group Aseptic Flash cooler sterilizer series guarantees the highest processing safety and best product quality. Extremely simple to install and operate, CFT Group Flash Cooler is the best choice when large production capacities of high viscosity product to be sterilized and cooled continuously is required. The product is quickly heated through direct steam injection, then briefly stored in a hot holding tank and finally instantly cooled in a flash tank kept in high vacuum condition.
- Tomato paste
- Efficient working capacity up to 40000 kg/h, unattainable with other types of sterilizers
- Capability to process very high viscosity products with final Bostwick < 2
- Long running cycle unattainable with other types of sterilizers
- Less workload for upstream evaporator since the products undergoes concentration during the cooling process
- Fully automatic machine comprising self-adjusting parameters based on incoming flow rate
- Flow rate is automatically adjusted to maintain a constant product level in the buffer tank. If the evaporator provides a higher capacity, the machine will run faster (or slow-down in case the incoming flow rate will go down)
- The sterilizing parameters (temperature and tank level) are automatically changed with the necessary sequence to achieve the required sterility level
- verification of the holding time checkable by the operator during production
- Full monitoring of the process and possibility to record data on a historical file available at any time
- Windows based, internally developed and user-friendly software supervision with touch screen and industrial computer
CFT Group’s tomato paste line delivered to our key customer “TOMATE DEL SUR”.
- Full monitoring of the process and possibility to record data on an historical file available at any time.
- Full automatic machine comprising self-adjusting parameters based on incoming flow rate.
- Flow rate is automatically adjusted to maintain a constant product level in the buffer tank. If the evaporator provides a higher capacity, the machine will run faster (or slow down in case the incoming flow rate will go down).
- The sterilizing parameters (that means temperature and tank level) are automatically changed (with the necessary sequence) to achieve the required sterility level.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!