- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Machines designed to pasteurize the product
with indirect method, by means of a plate heat exchanger, and to stock the pasteurized product in a dedicated tank before it is used to fill containers.
- Completely automatic operation. All parameters are constantly controlled.
- Total hygiene and safety.
- The different parts of the machine are fixed onto a solid stainless steel basement.
- Product pump assembly, which consists of:
- High pressure centrifugal pump.
- Overpressure centrifugal pump.
- Heat exchanger composed of three sections: regeneration (from 90% to 95%), heating and product final cooling. The AISI 316L steel plates are secured onto an AISI 304 steel structure and fixed by means of lateral tension rods.
- Tubular holding section, designed to obtain the pasteurization units required, according to the maximum hourly production of the pasteurizer. The holding section assembly is manufactured in AISI 304L.
- Hot water production system in stainless steel complete with:
- Manual valve for mains water inlet.
- Micro-flow modulating valve for steam inlet adjustment.
- Stainless steel shell and tube heat exchanger.
- Centrifugal pump for hot water circulation.
- Temperature transmitter type PT100.
- Instrumentation for the pasteurization system:
- Temperature transmitters type PT100.
- Graphic display / temperature and P.U. electronic recorder.
- Set of air-pressure operated valves, 2 or 3 ways on/off provided with position sensor.
- Pressure gauges and thermometers for the control of circuit pressures and temperatures.
- Manual butterfly valves, ball valves, solenoid valves and couplings in hygienic materials.
- Sight glasses and sampling valves.
- Flow-meter installed at the heat exchanger outlet to control the product flow-rate by means of the relevant modulating valve.
- Conductivity meter for the alternate succession of product and water.
- IP54 Stainless steel switchboard, waterproof, provided with operator panel showing PU values, machine status, data, alarms, failures and operation parameter settings.
- Product storage tank, made of stainless steel AISI 304, with the following characteristics:
- Polished both externally and internally.
- Safety valve.
- Pressure transducers for electronic control of the level by means of differential pressure analysis.
- Spray ball for internal cleaning of the tank.
- CO2 flow regulation system.
- Hydraulic and electrical connections to the pasteurizer.
- Test certificate, issued by the Italian authority.
- Booster pump (which sends the cleaning solution off to the filler).
- Ultrasonic minimum level sensor.
Capacity range: from 1.500 L/hour and higher.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!