- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The Inline weight filler is a drum filler specifically designed for oils or viscous liquids using electronic weight filling technology, with a filling capacity from 50 L up to 230 L.
- Lube Oil
- Rapid product changeover and cleaning system, with dedicated program
- Ability for installation of labeller / coder
- Machine controlled by PLC with simple and intuitive operator interface
Discover CFT Group’s Lube Oil filling solutions featuring our special fillers for drums Mod. RAPP, up to 200 L.
- Machine available in 5/6/7 filling valves
- Below neck filling.
- Ability for connection to the line supervision system.
- Availability of semi-automatic filler, where the de-bunging / closing / sealing operations are made by the operator manually through specific tools.
- It is composed of 7 working stations. A two-chain conveyor moves the drums from one station to the other, where the following operations are carried out in automatic mode.
- Drum orientation, cap unscrewing and transferring to the capping station.
- Tare weight data acquisition.
- Rapid filling and slow filling for “net weight filling”.
- Automatic cap screwing + screwing operation check.
- Automatic feeding of the “trisure” seal.
- Automatic sealing + sealing operation check.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!