- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
CoMac detergent sets are always well separated from the washing/filling machine frame, in order to guarantee easy accessibility for maintenance and cleaning operations and avoid the risk of damage and corrosion due to the fumes generated by the cleaning solutions.
Our range starts from 300 lt. tanks, used for automatic lines up to an output of 120 kegs per hour. The smallest detergent tanks are rectangular, while tanks from 600 liters, or higher, are cylindrical.
A set of detergent solution tanks can consist of up to 6 tanks (caustic solution 1, caustic solution 2, acid solution, hot water, mixed water, second water recovery tank). Each tank is provided with: water loading pneumatic valve, centrifugal pump, level probe, temperature probe, pneumatic discharge valve, etc. The heated tanks are provided with heating system by means of internal heating coil (small tanks) or external tubular heat exchanger, steam infeed modulating valve, pneumatic on/off valve, steam trap and temperature probe. The tanks are made of AISI 304L stainless steel (caustic solutions and water) or AISI 316L stainless steel (acid solution).
Upon request, the tanks can be insulated and provided with automatic titration systems for the caustic and acid solutions.
- Sparkling and still wine
- Carbonated soft drinks
- All standard types of stainless steel kegs
- Excellent performance in terms of keg internal cleaning, as all detergent solution parameters are constantly checked and guaranteed
- Saving on water consumptions and solution consumptions
- Easy and cost-effective maintenance
- Stainless steel AISI 304L or AISI 316L, depending on the content of the tank.
- Heating systems based on internal heating coils or tubular heat exchangers, depending on the capacity of the tank and line speed.
- Machines controlled by means of PLC and HMI, for a continuous management of operation parameters.
- Pre-setting for fume extraction system included.
- Insulation and titration systems can be provided upon request.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!