- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Single-head or dual head aseptic filler for 200 and 1.000 L sterile bags with 3-inch aluminum foil hermetically sealed spout.
- All liquid and viscous homogenous products, as well as large cross section particulate products with pH < 4,5
- Optional kit for filling products with pH > 4,5
- 1000 liter Aseptic bags in Bin
- 200 liter Bag in drums (4 drums on a pallet)
- Steam barriers protection on all dynamic moving points in aseptic area.
- Steam/Condensate fill valve wash for spout cleaning at each filling cycle.
- Operates exclusively with steam as the machine and the cap sterilizing agent
Transa’s complete tomato paste processing line by CFT Group.
- 3″ full passage long stroke fill valve. Ideal for filling products containing large pieces.
- Vertical filling of bags inside drums. Ideal for reduced stress on 200liter bags.
- Oil-free filler. All actuators are pneumatic. Vertical Head travels vertically driven by a precision screw and motor with a frequency converter.
- Compression during filling of 300 liter bags is controlled by dedicated load cells & software in order to maximize filling volume and reduce stress on 300gallon bag.
- Easy format change from 2’’ to 3’’ spout.
- Mini chamber for sterilization of each fresh spout is separate from the main chamber
- Steam temperature control system inside the mini-chamber for spout and aluminum foil sterilization.
- Accurate weight-control by load cells. Optional mass or magnetic flowmeter
- Spout cutting knife easily replaceable during operation
- Working capacity:
30 bags / hr. (200 liters/55 gal)
15 bags / hr. (1000 liters/300 gal)
- Tamper evident hermetically sealed spout
- Coated sealing head to minimize fouling
- ALLEN BRADLEY PLC & FACTORY TALK HMI
- Optional Chain conveyors and rotary table instead of standard roller conveyors
- Printer for labels
- Remote connection via VPN
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!