- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Providing the utmost flexibility, reduced overall dimensions, along with a high level of process automation and control makes CFT Group’s Macropak RVL/2T the ideal machine for aseptically filling niche products such as organic or specialty foods.
Like all CFT Group’s aseptic fillers, Macropak RVL/2T utilizes steam as the exclusive sterilizing agent for the machine and cap, thus eliminating the possibility of product contamination.
- All liquid and viscous products, as well as products with particulates with pH < 4,5
- Optional kit for filling products with pH > 4,5
- Aseptic Bags in drums (200liter)
- Aseptic pouches (5-20 liter)
- Excellent quality AND PERFORMANCE
- Same “Top-of-the-market” filling head as CFT’s Macropak AF/2
- 2″ full passage long stroke fill valve. Ideal for filling products containing pieces
- Small footprint having reduced overall dimensions
- Low utility requirements and maintenance costs
- Ideal for niche products such as organics or specialty foods
Transa’s complete tomato paste processing line by CFT Group.
- Utmost flexibility of both containers and caps: 5 liter to 200 liter bags, 1”and 2” cap
- Vertical filling technology with Reduced Stress around the bag collar for optimum process safety
- Non-powered stainless steel roller conveyors
- Accurate weight control by load cells
- Printer for labels
- Remote connection via VPN
- Automated weight control of fill cycle shut off
- Optional Kit for low-acid products (pH>4,5)
- Optional Kit for increased accuracy by mass or Magnetic flowmeter
- Optional Kit for 2” spout
- Optional WEB KIT: kit for automatic feeding of 5-20 liter bags
- Optional drum clamp and electric hoist column for palletizing
- Optional UL rating
- Optional FDA testing and validation
- 112 bags / hr. 20 liter
- 60 bags / hr. 200 liters
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!