- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
CFT Group has recently developed
a premium isobarometric machine featuring flow-meter technology, specific for filling carbonated products in PET bottles.
- Carbonated soft drinks
- Non- carbonated soft drinks
- Pet Bottles
- Both filler and filling valves were designed on purpose to handle exclusively PET bottles with Neck handling transfer system for carbonated and non-carbonated products.
- The bottle motion is made through a system applied to the filling valve which allows the bottle lifting in axis with the same, avoiding any possible instability of the bottle. This solution enables us to eliminate the lifting jacks so removing any maintenance unit.
- The cam controlled pneumatic lifting system has the characteristic to be enable the possible maintenance operation without any machine stop.
Discover CFT Group’s
full range of solutions for the Beverage Industry!
- Machine available from 20 to 100 filling valves
- Innovative filling valves which main feature consists in the separate air return allowing high filling hygiene and considerably reducing any possible contamination problem.
- Valves are AISI 304 st. steel manufactured, relevant finishing are especially accurate and this give high valve hygiene.
- The construction shape allows intervention practicality even in the smallest details studied on purpose to make the maintenance as much rapid as possible. The valve has the salient characteristic to receive the BASIC maintenance without needing to be removed from the filler.
- The product dosing is controlled by flow meters.
- The valve presents pneumatic devices to control the whole filling process. The gas/product shutters and the decompression units does not present wear and reliability problems.
- On each one there is sanitary membrane in contact with the external environment.
- During the filling process there are not motions (external/internal and vice versa) which could risk product contamination.
- Special care was dedicated to the gaskets design, both in the shape and material whose purpose is to give the maximum duration.
- All gaskets are “alimentary” certificated (F.D.A.).
- During the sanitization phase, the solution, under dummy bottles presence, enter into contact with each point of the valve.
- Through the air return slip ring, which during the sanitization works as a sanitizing solution return system, this latter can be then recovered.
- All the product phases and the sanitization steps are controlled by an operator panel.
- The machine is arranged for this procedure thanks to an electro-pneumatic system which controls all the involved valves.
- The product reaches the valve (external) through pipes in communication with the central tank, thus slowing their speed down and removing all turbulences and subsequently all foaming possibilities.
- The product deflection is obtained thanks to a swirl device, located inside the filling valve body.
- Thanks to the very flexible software control, the decompression phase can be done easily adapted to the different product treated.
From 15.000 up to 70.000 bph.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!