- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The product to be dried is loaded, in a thick and adjustable layer, on a special heat-resistant linear conveyor. A vertical airflow (bottom-up or top-down) goes across the slats and the product layer. The conveyor system of MECDRY MF is made of several superimposed conveyors. Product is fed on the upper conveyor and falls on the lower conveyor at the end of each path. The speed of each belt is independently regulated, thus allowing for product accumulation.
The horizontal conveyors go across vertical drying sections, which have independent air circulation. Temperature and fresh air make-up are constant in all sections.
The number of sections and conveyors in a MECDRY MF is determined based on the product type and working capacities required.
MECDRY MF is frequently used as a finisher, after a MECDRY MD dryer, for the equalization of the moisture level within the product.
- Whole or diced/sliced vegetables
- Whole leaf vegetables
- Whole or diced/sliced fruits
- Aromatic and medicinal herbs
- Suitable for finishing/equalization of partially dried product
- Low energy consumption thanks to moisture control of exhaust air
- Gentle, low-temperature heat treatment thanks to large drying surface
- Possibility to “equalize” moisture degree in finished product
- Compact construction
- All structures and conveyor belt made of stainless steel
- No possibility of product contamination thanks to lubrication-free conveyor system
- High mechanical reliability of conveyor
- Low cost of spare parts and maintenance activities due to utilization of high quality commercial components
- INPUT CAPACITY from 400 up to 1.000 KG/h
- Linear conveyor system made of perforated stainless steel slats mounted on sturdy lateral drive chains. Teflon coated slats available upon request.
- Belt speed regulation with frequency variators.
- Insulated drying sections feature external stainless steel finish and internal fireproof rock-wool lining.
- Air heating units available: heat exchangers fed with saturated steam, methane gas burners, air-to-air heat exchangers fed with combustion gases.
- Flow rate and speed of the air circulation is fixed. Air speed regulation is available upon request.
- All sections are fitted with bottom-up air circulation.
- Automatic air exhaust system with control of exhaust-air moisture.
- Fire extinguishing system, integrated in the dryer, available upon request.
- Automation system featuring PLC, PC and Touch-screen interface used to select the working cycle and to set the work parameters (recipes) in a user-friendly and intuitive way.
- Remote control, storage of alarms and their retrieval or transfer to the management systems are available.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!