- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
The product to be frozen is randomly fed in a thick layer on a linear belt where it is kept agitated by a powerful vertical flow of chilled air.
Continuous product mixing during the freezing process gives a loose finished product, free of agglomerated particles. The cooling system is divided in 2 sections/belts lengthwise:
- the first one, where the layer of product is low, is designed to produce an external freezing of the particle “skin”;
- the second one, with product build-up, causes freezing at the core of the particles.
The dwell time/speed of the sections/belts is regulated with frequency variators.
The axial-type circulation fans combined with evaporators of the flat-fin, decreasing-spacing type, ensures low energy consumption.
The whole system is enclosed within an insulated cabin.
MECFLOW is available in 8 standard models with working capacity from 500 kg/h to 10,000 kg/h.
Each standard model can be configured to match customer needs and specifications.
Small-size non packaged solid products fed in bulk:
- diced vegetables
- diced fruits
- wild berries
- No possibility of product contamination thanks to lubrication-free conveyor system
- All structures made of stainless steel
- Low electric consumption thanks to axial fans and extra-large fin spacing of evaporators
- Circulation fans placed in dry zone (without clogging)
- Long work cycles due to evaporators with large and decreasing fin-spacing
- Low cost of spare parts and maintenance activities due to utilization of high quality commercial components
- WORKING CAPACITY: 500 to 10,000 KG/h (base Peas)
- Vibrating feeder with heated discharge end.
- Conveyor system with two conveyors, independently driven at variable-speed.
- Modular plastic belt (acetal non-stick), reinforced with stainless steel rods. Stainless steel belts available upon request.
- Axial fans with speed regulation.
- Evaporators are available for Freon, Ammonia or CO2 feeding. Time-between-defrosts can be extended thanks to the defrost system.
- Defrosting can be end-of-shift (with hot gas or water) or sequential with hot gas.
- Insulated cabins feature a pre-painted or stainless steel finish; the latter is also available in fully-welded execution. Insulation with PIR foam.
- Insulated cabin floor covered by water-tight stainless steel sheet welded on site.
- 3 washing systems (end-of-shift) are available with increasing degree of automation and sanitation. Extension of first conveyor (suitable for continuous cleaning) available upon request.
- Automation system featuring PLC, PC and Touch-screen interface used to select the working cycle and to set the work parameters (recipes) in a user-friendly and intuitive way.
- Remote control, storage of alarms and their retrieval or transfer to the management systems are available.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!