- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Milk Project has designed and produced mechanized tunnels for hot chambers.
These systems reduce stopover for maturation and drain the whey of cheese being processed.
Mechanized tunnels for hot chambers permit to maximize the heat capacity of the product stacked and farther increase the baking temperature in the inner chamber of the tunnel, with isothermal sides by injecting food steam.
Stopover and baking Temperature are pre-set in the OP panel by the operator according to technological formula being processed.
- SOFT FRESH CHEESE
- FRESH CHEESES WITH CRUST
- BLUE CHEESE
- WHITE PASTE AND SEMI-HARD CHEESE
- CURD BLOCKS FOR STRING CHEESE
- Besides reducing maturing time, mechanized tunnels allow an appreciable energy saving since there is no heat loss during the production cycle
- Mechanized tunnels grant the utmost flexibility in handling processing cycles
- Equipped with efficient washing sanitation device
- Maintenance is fast carried out and reduced to the minimum
- Projects are customized according to specific customers’ requests
Tunnel for hot chamber
- MECHANIZED TUNNELS baking in Hot Chamber are made by the following parts:
- Self-Supporting Fairing with isothermal inspection doors.
- Transport mechanized pushed step by step to move stacks.
- Pipe to collect Whey and washing device CIP placed at the bottom of the mechanized transport.
- Geared Motor with electronic inverter to move Stacks by pushing.
- Two sliding Doors in vertical motion regulating input and output of the product into the Tunnel.
- Set of injection of Food Steam to heat the inner chamber of the Tunnel.
- Control of inner temperature, of the chamber, by means of PT100 probes.
- Automatic washing device CIP and sanitization set up to be connected to an existing control unit.
- The machines are connected to an electronic panel with PLC and Touch Screen where the operator can lead processing cycles either manually or automatically.
2. MECHANIZED TUNNELS for hot chamber are made in two models:
- Single mechanized Track for stacked Molds.
- Double mechanized Track for stacked Molds.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!