- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The packaged product to be thermally-treated is orderly placed on a flexible belt where the product remains motionless. The belt runs a spiral-shaped path where the product is subjected to a series of special water jets, hitting the product from the top and bottom. A water recovery and circulation system ensures limited water consumption.
The belt drive is based on a simple and reliable central drum system, operating with low-tension. The dwell time/speed of the belt is regulated with frequency variators.
The whole system is enclosed within a protection cabin (coolers) or insulated protection cabin (pasteurizers).
Each standard MECSPRAY MS-R and MS-P system can be individually configured to match customer needs and specifications.
- Hot-filled products packaged in flexible or rigid containers: fruit juices, fruit purees, tomato based sauces, etc.
- Food products packaged in flexible or rigid containers: diced fruits in heavy syrup, tomato sauces with pieces, etc.
- Special nozzles (proprietary design) obtain product stirring, increase thermal exchange/production capacity and reduce electric energy consumption
- No possibility of product contamination thanks to lubrication-free conveyor system
- High mechanical reliability and stability of spiral conveyor
- Reduced belt wear and elongation thanks to the drive system requiring low tensioning
- No belt flipping tanks to proprietary software for automatic adjustment of belt tension
- All water piping and spiral structures, including drum, made of stainless steel
- Low cost of spare parts and maintenance activities due to utilization of high quality commercial components
- WORKING CAPACITY: from 400 to 10,000 KG/h
CFT Group spiral solutions.
- Spiral conveyor system available with ascending or descending design, clockwise or counterclockwise travel, with one or more drums and with belt inlet and belt outlet matched to customer workflow
- The conveyor system accepts both stainless steel belts and modular plastic belts, which can be fitted with lane dividers and sideboards. For pasteurizing/heating applications the choice is restricted to stainless steel belts.
- System dimensions can be adapted to the available space by changing the drum diameter.
- Water heating with direct steam injection or heat exchangers (suitable for saturated steam) is available.
- Single stage or multiple stage cooling is available, with tower-water and/or chilled water.
- Water-proof protection cabins, made of stainless steel, fitted with opening panels (coolers).
- Water-proof protection cabins, made of double-layer stainless steel, with internal rock wool insulation (pasteurizers).
- A water treatment unit available is for antibacterial and anti-scale treatment.
- Automation system featuring PLC, PC and Touch-screen interface used to select the working cycle and to set the work parameters (set-ups) in a user-friendly and intuitive way.
- Remote control, storage of alarms and their retrieval or transfer to the management systems are available.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!