- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
SATURNO Mixing Tanks are ideal for blending or for storage/buffer of liquid and viscous food preparations.
Further uses include powder mixing and blending of liquid foods.
- Aseptic version
- Operation under vacuum
- Jacket for heating (steam/hot water) or cooling (water/chilled water)
- Direct Culinary Steam Injection
- Jams and fruit preparations
- Minestrone soups, Moulinè
- Multiphase baby food
- Tomato dice
- Natural Puree
- Concentrated Puree and Pastes
- All food liquids with particles, chunks, and solid content
- Particulate integrity (in products containing diced fruit)
- Homogeneous and fast mixing
- Uniform temperature distribution
- Sizes range from 500 liters to 10.000 liters
- Agitator speed modulation driven by frequency converter
Complete overview about CFT Group’s technologies for formulated products.
- The tank is composed of a horizontal cylindrical body jacket with a flow of steam, valves group to manage the heating fluid, hatches for internal inspection, low speed stirrer driven by a gear motor, level transmitter and spray balls for internal cleaning.
- WORKING CAPACITY: from 1.000 L/h up to 3.000 L/h.
- All parts in contact with the product are made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Some ancillary parts are built with non-oxidable materials, such as plastic, sanitary elastomers and glass.
- The supporting structure is stainless steel manufactured.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!