- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Milk Project makes three types of overturning models:
- Turners for single mold blocks for hot automatic chambers
- Turners for stacked mold blocks for hot automatic chambers
- Turners for stacked mold blocks for hot chambers manually handled and for maturation cells
- SOFT FRESH CHEESE
- FRESH CHEESES WITH CRUST
- MARBLED CHEESE
- WHITE PASTE AND SEMI-HARD CHEESE
- CURD BLOCKS FOR STRING CHEESE
- OVERTURNING ASSEMBLIES CARRY OUT AN IMPORTANT WORK, TO BALANCE MOISTURE OF THE PRODUCT BEING PROCESSED DURING THE BAKING STAGE IN HOT CHAMBER AND MATURATION IN CELL
- MACHINES ARE PROTECTED BY peripheral PANELS AND BY ELETCTRONIC DEVICES GRANTING A VERY GOOD SAFETY TO THE WORKPLACE AND THE LINE
- MAXIMUM flexibility
- MAINTENANCE IS FAST CARRIED OUT AND REDUCED TO MINIMUM
Automatic turners specifically designed for cheese and dairy products
- Overturning Assemblies are made of the following parts :
- Self-supporting body with perimeter shields, easy to inspect.
- Self-centering overturning Head Motorized with Brackets to block and deliver a single mold block or stack to be overturned.
- Motoreducer with electronic inverter for the control of ramps and overturning speed.
- Cam-shaft device tor the placement and functional control of the 180°overturning cycle of the Self-centering Head.
- Set of drives suitable to grant the right moving of loading and unloading the mold block or stack, from the overturning head.
- Motorized Device to synchronize loading and unloading the mold block or stacked of Overturning Head.
- Overturning assemblies are made in stainless steel AISI 304 and antifriction elements in polyethylene.
- The machines are provided to an electronic panel with PLC and Touch Screen where the operator can lead processing cycles either manually or automatically.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!