- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The pallet/keg centering systems
are designed to correct the pallet position on the conveyors and center the empty kegs located on the pallet in order to allow the depalletization robot to perform its manoeuvers.
- Sparkling and still wine.
- Carbonated soft drinks.
- Glass Bottles
- High reliability and efficiency rates.
- Equipped with components of well-known brands, easy to find on local markets.
- After sales technical assistance available 24 hours, 6 days a week.
- Solid framework in painted steel, made up of separated elements.
- Solid extruded section base where the other groups of the machine are fastened.
- Height adjustable support feet.
- Lifting system composed of two columns in box-type sheet with chain connecting the keg centering system support at one end and two balancing counterweights at the other.
- Vertical movement of the keg centering system, driven by frequency converter and controlled by means of positioning card with encoder and provided with safety sensors.
- Opening/closing systems of centering bars controlled by pneumatic cylinders and provided with position sensors.
- Pallet centering system controlled by pneumatic cylinders, provided with position sensors.
Speed range: from 60 kph to over 1,200 kph
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!