- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Powertech is a volumetric piston filler specially designed to gently treat product containing big pieces or large chunks. A suitable nozzle can fill the big particle safe and undamaged into the container. The machine ensures an excellent filling accuracy and constant product infeed.
- Chunky products
- Tin cans
- Glass Jars
- High flexibility in filling different food products.
- Complete automatic set up of the machine from HMI.
- Reduced installation time and space are required.
- Synchronization worm-screw at variable pitch with quick disassembly design.
- Motorization with servomotor and can-stop function.
- Full automatic height adjustment of the volume ring and product bowl.
Here is Powertech: CFT Group’s volumetric piston filler for chunky products.
- Machine available from 12 to 60 filling valves.
- Heavy- duty construction for reliable and long life-time
- Simple design for low maintenance and easy to operate
- Centralized lubrication
- Electro pneumatic no-can/no-fill device.
- Micrometric adjustable filling volume: pistons stroke can be adjusted by lifting up/down of the driving cam to grant a correct filling volume (such an adjustment can be done also when the machine is running)
- Lifting column of the filling volume cam synchronized with gear-motor
- Self-drainable surfaces to keep the machine base clean
- Liquid collection side drain with one single discharge point
- Closed product tank ensures product safety
- All parts in contact with the product are made of stainless steel
- Product bowl: Thick bowl completely made of stainless steel with conical bottom
- Product level control in the bowl by probe
- Product temperature sensor into the product bowl
- Contactless upper cover hygienic design, no dead points for great hygiene and cleanability
- It works in 4 steps: product intake; valve closing; filling; stop filling
- Product supply controlled by level sensor ensuring constant product infeed
- Filling station composed of: vertical cylinder, plug with product feed ports, piston, filling nozzle
- Complete automatic cleaning system without manual intervention
- No valves or part to be dismantled during washing phase
- Automatic bottom valve emptying system
- Automatic washing system of the valves
- Washing nozzles to clean all parts in contact with the product
- Automatic self-draining of the cylinders
- Washing programs controlled by machine HMI
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!