- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
CFT Group produces pasteurization, heating and cooling thermal treatment units for packed food and beverage products.
- Soft-drink and CSD
- Fruit & Vegetable Juices
- Tomato paste
- Spread cheese
- Ketchup and sauces
- Baby Food
- Isotonic/Sport drinks
- Energy drinks
- Ice teas
- Pickles and vegetables in brine
- Glass Jars
- Glass Bottles
- Pet Bottles
- Tin cans
- Machine design and construction quality
- Wide experiences in many different products and application
- Reliability and strong construction
- Automation and control function
- Plant customization and configuration to fulfill all possible customer requests
- Pilot plant for product testing and simulation to achieve correct cycle on each different and non standard product
- From 3.000 CPH up to 72.000 CPH (depending on product, cycle and container)
CFT Group’s pasteurization and cooling equipment for the Processing sector.
- PR TUNNEL RC (pasteurizer – cooler: It is designed to run a complete process including Pasteurization, Holding and Cooling according to the thermal cycle required for cold-filling products (beer, soft drinks, juices).
- These kinds of plants are usually equipped with a calory recovery system, with compensated heating and cooling sections for the reduction of energy consumption.
- PR TUNNEL (holding – cooler): This is the ideal plant for product Holding and Cooling processes according to the thermal cycle required for hot-fill products (concentrate, juices, jams, ketchup and preserve).
- Cooler: It is designed to cool “hot fill” products. The process is generally used for packaging (e.g. PET) with a limited resistance to heat.
- Warmer: It is designed for a soft heating cycle on “cold fill” products. The process is generally used to bring the product to ambient temperature in order to limit the condensation on the external parts of the containers.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!