- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
The product fed into the system enters the deaeration tank an is nebulized by a battery of diffusers. The tank is kept under constant CO2 pressure so the product loses the air initially dispersed in it and to replace it with carbon dioxide. The latter is recycled through the storage tank vent to reduce consumption levels.
After deaeration, a high-prevalence centrifugal pump sends the water to the injection-mixing system to completely dissolve the desired quantity of CO2. Components are dosed by a system that combines flowrate meters and modulating valve to achieve maximum accuracy ensuring reliable repeatability of the finished drink.
- Carbonated soft drinks
- The system also includes static mixers to ensure fine dispersion of the gas inside the treated product and perfect mixing of the components used.
- Product stabilization is achieved by means of a holding tube and then in the buffer tank where product temperature control is used to maintain a fixed CO2 pressure depending on the gas conditions required.
- The filling unit is fed by a centrifugal pump so the product is always conveyed towards increasing pressures, a characteristic which greatly helps the system in terms of stability.
- Compact design, easy to install
- Production: from 5.000 to 30.000 L/h
- Max CO2 saturation: 10 g/L at a temperature of 12° C.
- CO2 dosing line accuracy: ± 0.3 Vol/Vol.
- °Bx accuracy for final beverage: ± 0.15.
- Dilution ratio: 1:3 – 1:7.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!