- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Raybox Belt is an X-ray inspection machine designed to check loose or packaged food products.
This inspection machine has the power to detect high density foreign bodies such as metal, glass, ceramic, stone, Viton rubber, etc. in packaged or loose products. In the case of loose products, RayBox Belt diverts the reject from the normal product flow, using a set of 10 air-jet ejector valves and conveys it to a collection hopper.
In the case of packaged products, on the other hand, ejection is carried out by an electro-pneumatically-operated blade reject system thanks to which packages of any size can be ejected with high precision.
- Diced tomatoes
- Extruded tomatoes
- Tomato pulp
- Fruit jam
- Fruit pulp
- Pulpy diced fruit
- 100% of production is inspected
- Contaminating agents invisible to the human eye are detected
- Automatic capturing and filing of the images of the rejected products for post-production analysis
- Low maintenance costs
- User-friendly software for ease of use and programming
- The emission source of the X-rays is perpendicular to the conveyor belt on which the products are transiting.
- The machine keeps statistical data on the rejected products.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!