- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
RAYBOX PIPE is an X-ray sorter for pumpable products such as pulp, extruded products, diced tomatoes and fruit, with the power to eject from the product flow high density foreign bodies such as metal, glass, ceramic, stone, Viton rubber, etc.
The product is pumped into a pipe which is fitted with a plastic insert transparent to X-rays at the inspection area: if there were any foreign bodies in the product, a 3-way valve conveys the contaminated part to a collecting container.
Pumpable products such as:
- Extruded products
- Diced tomatoes
- 100% of production is inspected
- Contaminating agents invisible to the human eye are detected
- Selection constant over time, even over 3 work shifts
- Low maintenance costs
- User-friendly software for ease of use and programming
- The RAYBOX PIPE is an X-ray inspection machine with a stationary emission source.
- The source is aligned with the pipe into which the product flows.
- The machine keeps statistical data on the rejected products.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!