- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Rayfly is an optical sorting machine with high resolution sensors that examine the product using the “high speed double vision system” to analyze 100% of the surface of each product. The system is used to check first and fourth range baby-leaf lettuce and pre-selection of green beans.
The machine can dispose of foreign bodies also the same colour as the good product. The product is fed on a tilted conveyor belt used to bring the product to the vision zone.
By doing so, all the products can be inspected and, if necessary, ejected on presenting the same conditions in both the vision zone and the reject zone.
Rayfly is equipped with a palette waste reject system with electro-pneumatic drive.
- Baby-leaf lettuce
- Green beans
- High production capacity. Enables selection of large quantities of product in little time
- Significant labour savings (up to 100% according to application)
- The 4th range lines preserve the clean wash water by avoiding contact with pollutant contaminants
- Detection in real time of qualitative and quantitative data of raw material analysed
- Automatic capture of images of rejected products and their filing for post-production analysis
- Constant selection over time, also over 3 work shifts
- Low maintenance costs
- User-friendly for easy use and programming
An optical sorting machine with high resolution sensors that examine the product using the “high speed double vision system” to analyse 100% of the surface of each product.
- RAYFLY is a Penta-Chromatic machine equipped with NIR (Near InfraRed) technology and Chlorophyll analysis for very accurate detection of foreign bodies in the products with natural high chlorophyll content (lettuce, green beans).
- An ethernet connection is available for remote control.
- The machine detects statistical data on rejected products for quality analysis of the selected raw material.
- Model: RF-50
- Working capacity: up to 2.000 Kg/h
- Feeder belt width: 1.250 mm
- Feeder belt speed: 90 m/min
- Pixel size: 4×4 mm
- Ejection channel dimensions: 25 mm
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!