- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
RAYNBOW is a sensor-based high resolution optical sorter with the power to scan 100% of the processable products (fruit and vegetables) thanks to its “instant double vision” system.
This technology, which has been made possible by high resolution optics has the power to reject colour defects, foreign bodies of the same colour as the product being processed and products that can no longer be processed because they are rotten.
The conveyor belt fitted at the infeed to the Raynbow is designed to stabilise the fruit or vegetables to be processed, so that they can be properly inspected and, if necessary, ejected. In this way, the products arrive both at the vision area and at the ejection area in the correct position.
The Raynbow sorter can be fitted with two ejection systems: an electro-pneumatically-operated blade reject system or an electrically-operated air-jet ejection system. In the 3Way option, the machine can be fitted with two reject systems which differentiate unusable defects from defects considered as a second product quality level.
- High production capacity: large quantities of product can be selected in a short time
- Significant labour reduction (up to 100% depending on the application)
- Reading of the qualitative and quantitative data of the raw materials analysed in real time
- Automatic capturing and filing of the images of the rejected products for post-production analysis
- Selection constant over time, even over 3 work shifts
- Low maintenance costs
- User-friendly software for ease of use and programming
RAYNBOW is the Raytec’s optical sorting machine with high resolution sensors able to examine the product using the “high speed double vision” system which analyses 100% of the surface of each product.
- RAYNBOW is a Hexa-Chromatic machine equipped with both NIR (Near InfraRed) and Visible Colour technology.
- The NIR (Near InfraRed) technology allows to detect the presence of rotten matter or foreign bodies (even completely black).
- Visible Colour analysis allows to detect colour defects such as green products, yellowing of the product, etc.
- As an option, the machine can also carry out Chlorophyll analysis for scrupulous detection of foreign bodies in products containing high levels of chlorophyll (apples, green beans).
- Ethernet connection for remote access is available.
- The machine keeps statistical data on rejected products for the quality analysis of the raw materials selected.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!