- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The filler with flow meters
is an automatic machine designed for hot or cold filling of even viscous liquids if smooth.
- strained baby foods
- melted cheese
- tomato paste
- fruit pulp
- fruit juice
- Glass Jars
- Glass Bottles
- Tin cans
- Highly hygienic.
- NO mechanical wear and consequently extremely low maintenance costs.
- Constant filling accuracy whether dosing small or large volumes.
- Possibility of synchronization with the seamer, in case of metal containers, or capper in case of bottles in glass or plastic.
- Ability to fill even with highly aggressive products thanks to the use of flow meters in AISI 316L stainless steel.
- Rapid size change-over AND Centralized lubrication system.
- Machine avaialble from 12 to 72 filling valves
- The machine exists in a version with large magnetic flow meters depending on the conductivity of the products to be packaged.
- Our range includes models from 6 to 72 valves
- Selection of dosage volumes and recipes directly from the operator pannel.
- The range goes from 10 to 72 valves with filling speeds up to 1000 cpm and over.
- Efficient software, integrated and specialized for good versatility (different products in a vast range of containers).
- Operator friendly dialogue (easy machine – operator interface).
- Casing in tubular stainless steel with inspection hatches in plastic.
Range goes from 6 up to 72 valves.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!