- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Milk Project has designed and made plants for salting cheese successfully by deep immersion which makes possible to optimize the customer’s rooms available.
The product of mold blocks stacked is soaked in salting vats, in stainless steel AISI 316 L, for a fixed time.
The regular brine concentration is assured by a fluid dynamic action, inside the vat.
Brine is cooled passing through a tubular cooler, supplied with icy water.
The regeneration of brine is carried out cold, during the salting stage, by a microfiltration that enables an powerful elimination of spores, bacteria, yeast and mold.
Concentration on line, assures the right input of salt to cheese.
- SOFT FRESH CHEESE
- WHITE PASTE CHEESE
- SEMI-HARD CHEESE
- HARD CHEESE
- MILK PROJECT SALTING SYSTEMS BY SOAKING GUARANTEE HIGHEST HYGIENE, BRINE QUALITY AND CHEESE PROCESSED
- FLOW MANAGEMENT IS DONE BY MEANS OF PROCESSING SANITARY VALVES
- LOADING AND UNLOADING SERVICE OF STACKS IS CARRIED OUT BY HOISITNG PLANTS OR A SELF-CONTROLLED BRIDGE CRANE
- SALTING PROCESS OF CHEESE IS CONTROLLED BY A SW, A PLC AND TOUCH SCREEN PANEL WHERE THE OPERATOR CAN SET PROCESSING
Immersion of stacked cheese in salty vats
- Salting systems by soaking for cheese are made of the following parts:
- Self-supporting salting vat, in stainless steel AISI 316 L ,with height adjustable little feet.
- Tubular Exchanger to cool brine.
- Fluid dynamic pump to recycle Brine.
- Sensor to control temperature.
- Set of automatic sanitary valves for handling fluids.
- Membrane microfiltration Plant to process Brine.
- Salt Concentration System on line.
- Coupling Device to hook stacks with cheese to load and unload from Salting Vats.
- Hoist or Bridge Crane to load and unload stacks with Cheese from Salting Vats.
- Hosting device by Bridge Crane can be self-controlled automatically.
- Salting systems by soaking for cheese are supplied with an electronic panel with PLC and Touch Screen where the operator sets processing parameters and can run work cycles either manually or automatically.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!