- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
This line of semi-automatic keg washers/fillers has been designed and manufactured to offer a professional machine to small to medium companies as well. Smart keg washers/fillers have the same filling head, washing head, process components and instrumentation of bigger Comac plants.
Basic model includes, factory-fitted, all that is necessary for a top-of-the-range machine.
- K1 consists of a single washing/filling head and comes complete with one or two detergent tanks. It washes and fills from 15 to 18 kegs per hour, depending on the keg size and washing cycle.
- K2 consists of two heads – one washing head and one filling head – and comes with one, two or three detergent tanks. Its output is 30 to 36 kegs per hour, depending on the keg size and washing cycle.
Robust and user-friendly, they are easy to install and connect, and guarantee hygienic washing and filling operations.
- Sparkling and still wine
- Carbonated soft drinks
- Very short lead time (4 weeks for standard configurations of both K1 and K2)
- Extremely easy to install, connect and use
- Require very limited space
- Equipped with components of well-known brands, easy to find on local markets
- High hygiene degree
- Easy and cost-effective maintenance
- Quick change-over provisions
- After-sales technical assistance available 24 hours, 6 days a week
Semi-automatic keg washers/fillers for craft breweries.
- Stainless steel switchboard
- Product piping and utilities according to DIN 11850 (internal roughness max 0.8)
- Tank heating (steam injector)
- Sight glass on product
- Hardware for remote assistance
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!