- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The product to be frozen is placed on a flexible belt, either orderly or randomly, where the product remains motionless. The belt runs a spiral-shaped path where the product is subjected to an intense flow of chilled air.
The belt drive is based on a simple and reliable central drum system and requires low tensioning for correct operation. The dwell time/speed of the belt is regulated with frequency variators.
The horizontal air circulation system combined with evaporators of the flat-fin, decreasing-spacing type, ensures temperature uniformity and low energy consumption.
The whole system is enclosed within an insulated cabin.
The SPIRAFREEZE SFC is available in 6 standard configurations and 4 standard tier pitches.
- Non packaged solid medium- to large-size products, fed in bulk or in an orderly way: vegetables, fruits, meat, fish, oven products, pizzas, etc.
- Non packaged soft medium- to large-size products thanks to optional tangential feeders
- Packaged products: trays, pouches, cups containing solid, liquid or solid-liquid mixes such as ready-made dishes, ice-creams, etc.
- Quick installation, possibility to move the unit easily
- No possibility of product contamination thanks to lubrication-free conveyor system
- High mechanical reliability and stability of spiral conveyor
- Reduced belt wear and elongation thanks to the drive system requiring low tensioning
- No belt flipping thanks to proprietary software for automatic adjustment of belt
- All spiral structures, including drum, made of stainless steel
- Circulation fans placed in dry zone (without clogging)
- Long work cycles due to evaporators with large and decreasing fin-spacing. No frost-blowing systems required for most applications
- Low cost of spare parts and maintenance activities due to utilization of high quality commercial components
- WORKING CAPACITY: from 400 up to 800 KG/h
- Stainless steel support frame – no civil works required for installation.
- Spiral conveyor system available with ascending design, clockwise or counterclockwise travel, and standard belt inlet and belt outlet configurations.
- The conveyor system accepts both stainless steel belts and modular plastic belts, which can be fitted with lane dividers and sideboards.
- System dimensions are fixed for all configurations.
- Air speed regulation is available, upon request.
- Evaporators are available for Freon, Ammonia or CO2 feeding.
- Defrosting is end-of-shift (with electric heaters, water, hot gas).
- Insulated cabins feature a pre-painted or stainless steel finish. Insulation with PIR foam.
- Insulated cabin floor covered with water-tight stainless steel sheet.
- 2 washing systems (end-of-shift) are available with increasing degree of automation and sanitation.
- Automation system featuring PLC, PC and Touch-screen interface used to select the working cycle and to set the work parameters (recipes) in a user-friendly and intuitive way.
- Remote control, storage of alarms and their retrieval or transfer to the management systems are available.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!