- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Machines for stacking and for unstacking to exploit the utmost height of the rooms and considerably reduce the surface of the area where the automatic belt will be installed to produce cheese.
Mold blocks with product can be stacked on wheeled carts or without carts according to the type of scrolling tracks designed by the project.
The mold blocks with product can be stacked on trolleys with wheels or without trolley depending on the type of tracks designated by the project .
- SOFT FRESH CHEESE
- FRESH CHEESES WITH CRUST
- MARBLED CHEESE
- WHITE PASTE AND SEMI-HARD CHEESE
- SEMI-FINISHED FOR STRING CHEESE
- STACKING AND UNSTACKING ASSEMBLIES CARRY OUT IMPORTANT CYCLING AUTOMATIC WORK SUCH AS SUPPLYING DOSING MACHINES WITH SINGLE MOLD BLOCKS OR MACHINES FOR OVERTURNING, STEAMING IN HOT CHAMBER AND CURING PLANTS WITH STACKED BLOCKS
- THE MACHINES ARE PROTECTED BY PERIPHERAL PANELS AND ELECTRONIC DEVICES ASSURING VERY GOOD SAFETYTO THE LINE WORKPLACE
- MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY OF THE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS OF PRODUCTION ACTIVITIES.
- EASY PROCEDURE FOR WASHING SANIFICATION DEVICE
- FAST MAINTENANCE REDUCED TO minimum
Stackers/unstackers for mold blocks to exploit the utmost height of the rooms and considerably reduce the surface of the area where the automatic belt will be installed to produce cheese.
- The Stacker and the Unstacker assemblies are made of the following parts:
- Self-supporting body with peripheral shields which can be inspected easily.
- Engine head with friction device to tow and phasing the chains.
- Set of Clamps to take and discharge mold blocks during stacking and/or unstacking.
- Set of vertical drives apt to ensure the right movement of the clamps to take and discharge mold blocks.
- Upper motorized Conveyor to synchronize the loading of mold blocks or stacks in stacking and unstacking assemblies.
- Lower motorized Conveyor to synchronize the unloading of mold blocks or stacks in stacking and unstacking assemblies.
- Set of vertical drives to keep the moving devices lined-up.
- The machine is in stainless steel AISI 304 and antifriction components in polyethylene.
- The machines are endowed with an electronic panel with PLC and Touch Screen where the operator can lead the processing cycles either manually or automatically.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!