- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Comac kegs end-of-line include the following machines and devices: single or multiple position loading stations for pallets loaded with empty kegs, destackers, pallet/keg centering devices, pallet inspection systems, pallet magazines, depalletizers and palletizers (either robots or traditional portal systems), stackers, single or multiple position unloading stations for pallets loaded with full kegs.
In small and medium capacity lines, which do not necessarily require automatic depalletization operations, the dry area can consist of a palletization robot that also performs operations such as keg fitting disinfection, capping and collar application.
- Sparkling and still wine
- Carbonated soft drinks
- Flexible solutions, according to the line configuration and output
- High reliability and efficiency rates
- Equipped with components of well-known brands, easy to find on local markets
- After sales technical assistance available 24 hours, 6 days a week
- Speed range: from 60 KPH to over 1.200 KPH
- Pallet and empty/full keg pallet conveyor system in galvanized steel, designed according to the customer needs, provided with powered roller sections, turntables, corner chain/roller stations and chain sections.
- Safety guards in front/back of the pallet conveyors, for loading and unloading by means of fork lift trucks.
- Safety guards and light barriers, in compliance with the EN 50100 regulations, wherever needed. Upon request, access doors can be provided with Fortress key in pocket safety interlock.
- Electrical system for the dry area equipment and conveyors, painted steel control panels with PLC and HMI (Siemens or Allen Bradley).
- State-of-the-art destackers and stackers, pallet inspection stations and pallet magazines, keg and pallet centering systems.
- Fanuc or ABB robots, sized according to the keg pallet layouts to be managed, complete with keg-seizing heads suitable for dealing with one or more kegs at a time, according to the keg configuration on pallets and keg line speed.
- Portal type depalletizers and palletizers, or combined machines, suitable for depalletizing and palletizing a whole layer of kegs at the same time.
- Inspection systems to detect broken pallets or separate pallets to be used for palletization operations from pallets to be rejected. The required number of pallet magazines completes the pallet handling system.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!