- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
SW machines are designed to produce wide mouth PET containers by a two-stage stretch-blow process of containers from preforms with large neck diameter. The type of container is quickly changed by simply replacing the mold, changing the preform carriers and making any quick adjustments required by the different types of preform involved.
- FOOD, PET FOOD,
- PHARMACEUTICALS, CHEMICALS,
- PAINT/VARNISH, TOYS,
- Containers and jars from 1.5 Lt up to 12Lt
- Converting GLASS, HDPE and METAL jars and containers to PET and PP makes it possible to explore new markets with highly competitive innovative packaging
- Flexibility for the neck design
- Machine can be configured easily for different neck finish diameters
SW2 SPECIAL FEATURE: automatic handle insertion
- Neck diameter from 63mm up to 180mm
- Quick and easy change over for different neck finishes
- Manual or automatic preform feeding
- Upside down feeding system of preforms allows neck design flexibility up to 180mm with no jar weight limitation
- Fully electric with brushless motors, and they can all be configured with a blowing air recovery system.
- Flexibility for the container weight (no limitation due to the preform transport)
- Stretching and clamping systems are both electrically driven to assure full process control for a better quality of the finished container
- Super Grip technology for deep handle pockets (optional)
- External handle application (HandleMatic) and Deep Bottom technology for stackable shapes (optional)
- Capability of producing Hot Fill Wide Mouth Containers
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!