- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Fillers’ range suitable
for treating a wide range of products, starting from those in granular form up to olives, diced tomatoes, mushrooms, peas and beans, pieces of vegetables and fruit, pasta, rice, etc. This range includes BUSHING FILLERS for the dosage of small quantities of products such as citrus fruit wedges, CIRCULAR FILLERS for peeled tomatoes and the NO CAN / NO FILL version. These fillers can be connected to vacuum fillers for the addition of preserving liquid, then seamed or capped for closure of the container.
- Tomatoes (whole or in pieces)
- Olives (whole or in pieces)
- Mushrooms (sliced or in pieces)
- Pet food
- Mixed legumes
- Chick peas
- Lentils, Beans
- Vegetables (whole, sliced or diced) such as: carrots, potatoes, onions, green beans, etc.
- FruitS (whole, sliced or diced) such as: cherries, strawberries, prunes, elderberries, apricots, pears, peaches, etc.
- Pasta, grains and rice
- Tin cans
- Glass Jars
- High level of operating performance and reliability.
- Possibility of filling from bottom and quick change-over.
- Safety guards with openable panels and electromechanical device for automatic stoppage of the unit when opened.
Discover CFT Group’s
high speed canning line for baked beans in tomato sauce.
- Machine available from 15 to 108 filling valves
- Extremely rapid size change-over with the possibility of adjusting the height of the upper carousel (optional with motor) and facility of replacing equipment.
- Tangential type exit of containers from filler to permit ideal connection with the seamer / capper without spilling the product.
- Rotating filling carousel with motor-driven device for height adjustment supported by a large diameter bearing that ensures balanced rotation.
- Micrometric adjustment of dosage also with machine in motion (optional).
- All parts in contact with the product are made of stainless steel or non-toxic materials.
- Centralized lubrication system.
Maintain the full integrity of the products during the filling process.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!