- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The TM Hammer Crusher is mainly used in tomato processing lines but due to its versatility and adaptable features, it is also quite successful in processing vegetables and fruits, especially for the “rubber free” system destoning fruits with pits.
- Mediterranean fruitS WITH OR WITHOUT STONES/PITS
- Tropical fruits
- Maintaining a high quality of finished product throughout the primary size reduction and the subsequent refining steps.
Discover CFT Group’s complete Processing Equipment for the Food Industry.
- The variable speed rotating fingers penetrate the product without breaking pits, allowing the reduced pieces to pass through a perforated sheet and be collected into a stainless-steel process vessel or finisher located beneath.
- The electric motor is directly coupled to a clutch joint installed between the hammer shaft and the electric motor drive pin.
- Upon request, the unit can be provided with continuous steam injection or nitrogen over pressure preventing product oxidation.
- The hammer crusher can be coupled with Giubileo cold extractor to process fruit with stones to allow a “rubber free” destoning process.
- Different configurations are available in terms of knifes, paddles and screens to adapt the machine to different product parameters and processes.
- WORKING CAPACITY: 45 Ton/Hr.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!