- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Tunnel pasteuriser units, equipped with an automatic system, applied to the pasteurization areas, which allows to avoid the over-pasteurization of the product in case of stop of the internal conveyor.
- Glass Bottles
- The feed rate of the bottles and cans can be set from an operating panel that allows to vary the duration of the cycle
- All tanks are equipped with doors on one side to allow the cleaning and periodic maintenance of the unit and with double panel filters, extractable from the pumps side
- The unit consists of a stainless steel AISI 304 solid structure that is subjected to an abrasive blasting and protective coating
- Inside are anchored the tanks that feed the upper showers and outside are positioned all the instruments of command and control of both the mechanical cycle and the temperature.
- Inside the machine, the bottles and the cans lie on a plastic chain and, thanks to an external gear motor, go forward in the various sections encountering the upper showers, at different temperatures, until reaching the exit.
- Such a cycle has been designed to ensure a saving of cooling water and it has been set by appropriate instrumentation that keeps the water temperature in the tanks constant.
- The stainless steel electrical panel is provided with an operator panel that allows to verify and set all the control parameters of the machine and with an electronic chart recorder that stores the values of all the variables that control the phases of pasteurization.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!