- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
Turbo extractors are specifically designed for extracting and refining tomato and fruit puree and juices treated with the “Hot Break/Cold Break” technology or Zenith Chrono inactivation.
In addition, the Traditional Turbo Extractor is used for other fluid-based products requiring separation of liquid from solids. Product is fed to the TURBO EXTRACTOR where the rotor, with radial-mounted paddles, distributes the product against the perforated screen thus obtaining the separation of juice from peels, seeds and foreign matters. The required degree of refinement is obtained by using different size screens. The degree of extraction is adjusted by increasing/decreasing the rotation speed of the rotor or the residence time of product inside the machine by the paddle to screen clearance.
- Juice extraction with low product emulsion
- High Yields
- Low moisture content of outgoing pomace
- Small to medium production capacity
- Capability to adjust the degree of extraction by VFD while the machine is in operation
- Timed screen cleaning system during production adaptable to the general C.I.P. system
- Motorization with variable speed drive (optional)
- Construction in compliance with CE standards
- Quick screen changeover
Discover CFT Group’s complete Processing Equipment for the Food Industry.
- Product emulsion due to air trapped within the product.
- The centrifugal action of the paddles against the conical wall produces an impingement effect in the direction of product flow that helps pomace conveyance towards the expulsion channel.
- WORKING CAPACITY: 30 Ton/Hr.
- Infeed of product located on a completely closed cover.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!