- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
Typhoon is an optical sorter that fits sophisticated, very high resolution cameras with the power to detect defects, foreign bodies in the processed product and eliminate them immediately.
With the Typhoon management system, the types of defects to be rejected can be checked and changed: colour, products that are no longer usable and foreign bodies, even of the same colour as the good product.
The product to be selected is fed onto the inspection belt forming a thin layer and the vision area is well-separated from the ejection area in order to prevent splashes of product from jeopardising selection over the course of time.
Typhoon may be equipped with just one ejection system or, alternatively, with two of them for the selecting of both fine pulp and diced tomatoes. The main ejection system installed on Typhoon operates with the use of nozzles which create a vacuum in the area containing the defect; the machine can mount up to 176 suction nozzles, the diameters of which vary according to the product particle size (from a minimum of 8 mm to a maximum of 25 mm).
Liquid or pulpy food products such as:
- Fruit puree
- Tomato puree
- Extruded tomato pulp or pulpy
- Diced fruit
- Diced tomatoes
- High production capacity. Large quantities of product can be selected in a short time
- High levels of product Quality and Safety which cannot be achieved with the use of labour
- Possibility to process highly contaminated products, restoring a commercial value to them
- Automatic capturing and filing of the images of the rejected products for post-production analysis
- Selection constant over time, even over 3 work shifts
- Low maintenance costs
- User-friendly software for ease of use and programming
TYPHOON is s an optical sorting machine with very high resolution cameras able to examine the product on the conveyor belt. The system is dedicated to checking the food products in pulpy or liquid form such as fruit pulp, crushed or extruded tomatoes or pulpy diced fruit and tomatoes
- TYPHOON is an Octa-Chromatic machine fitted out with the following technologies:
- NIR (Near InfraRed) technology to detect the presence of rotten matter or foreign bodies.
- Visible Colour analysis to detect colour defects such as products having a colour other than the “right” colour (green product, yellowing of the product, etc.)
- Translucence analysis to detect the presence of pit fragments and of contaminating agents on the conveyor belt side.
- Ethernet connection for remote access is available.
- The machine also keeps statistical data on rejected products for the quality analysis of the raw materials selected.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!