- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Automatic machine for filling liquids such as oil, vinegar, brine, syrup, sauce, etc. Containers may be in glass, or tin in a variety of sizes and shapes, containing fruit or vegetables whole, sliced or diced, tuna, meat, etc.
Filling with the preserving liquid is done after eliminating any air inside the containers, while the residual air in the head space is eliminated with a jet of steam before closing the containers (via seamer or capper).
- Tin cans
- Glass Jars
- Height adjustment for size change with handwheel
- Possibility of heating coil in stainless steel to maintain the liquid temperature inside the hopper complete with filter, steam valve, and condensation discharge
- Centralized lubrication
- The range operates at speeds from 100 to 1.500 cpm
- Some models are equipped with internal or external valves
Discover CFT Group’s high speed canning line for baked beans in tomato sauce.
- Machine available from 8 to 96 filling valves.
- Base in thick carbon steel covered with AISI 304 stainless steel with surrounding channel for collection of liquids.
- Parts in contact with the product in stainless steel.
- Container feed belt consisting of a slatted chain with synchronization screw.
- Valve holder hopper.
- Valves in AISI 304 stainless steel and other material suitable for contact with foods products; gaskets certified by the FDA.
- No-can/no-fill electropneumatic device.
- Vacuum unit consisting of :
– Two-stage vacuum pump with liquid ring.
– Vacuum tank in AISI 316 stainless steel.
– Stainless steel product recycle pump.
– Safety guards in transparent polycarbonate.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!