- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
CFT Group’s ASV vacuum seaming system is designed for products which can benefit from air removal, products such as corn, peas, meat, fish, grain products, etc.
In a market demanding increasingly higher quality the ASV vacuum seaming system is particularly recommended to excellently preserve the product nourishing features. This system allows to reach high speeds. 35.000 – 45.000 cph, with tin plate or aluminium cans, two or three-piece cans, standard or easy open end.
It is composed of 3 sections:
- Conveyor with worm screw and stainless-steel chain
- The conveyor is provided with cells which hold and transport the can up to the inlet of the seamer
- Horizontal teeth chain conveyor. The tooth takes the can from the cell and takes it to the seamer
- Food products
- Tin cans
- Pet cans
- Very high vacuum is reached inside the cans (more than 70 cm/Hg). This is feasible because of the large vacuum chamber and it is maintained by a vacuum unit with liquid ring pump
- Operator’s access is very easy with opposing hinged doors
- The drive motor is outside the vacuum chamber
- The unit is completely equipped with an automatic centralized lubrication system
CFT Group is leader in offering different seaming solutions for the Food and Beverage sectors.
- Stainless steel conveyor, for cans feeding to the vacuum chamber, specially designed to prevent product spillage during the transfer of the can from the filler to the seamer.
- 8-chuck seamer inside the vacuum chamber.
- Motorization controlled by inverter
- Vacuum pump.
- Control cabine.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!