- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Weight filler machine specifically designed for lube oil and other detergents filling.
- LUBE oil
- Viscous products
- Hdpe Containers
- Plastic Containers
- Different weighing algorithms allow to reach the maximum accuracy in any condition
- Possibility to continue the production excluding one valve in case of valve or weighting cell fault
- High reliability and low maintenance costs
- All electronic components are commercial standard components and are located within an easy access place at the top of the machine, in ventilated areas with possibility of air conditioning to work at high temperatures
Discover more about our WEIGHTECH,
CFT Group’s weight filler specific for Edible Oil and Lube Oil sectors!
- Machine available from 6 to 60 filling valves
- Possibility of both net and gross weight filling, selectable from the operator panel.
- Possibility of tank pressurization by filtered compressed air (20-50 mbar for Edible oil and 100-150 mbar for Lube oil).
- Possibility of hopper emptying and product collection without using any movable tray (this technology is patent pending).
- For any batch it is possible to have the complete statistical data: n° of bottles produced, n° of bottles rejected, average, minimum and maximum weight, sigma.
- For any rejected bottle it is possible to know the reason and which is the filling head concerned.
- For any filling head it is possible to follow its functioning during the production to identify eventual possible malfunctioning in a preventive way.
- NO-drip nozzle.
- Flow chocking during final filling.
- Stainless steel made.
- Calibrated nozzles allowing quick replacement, and featured with different types of holes and diameters to fit any kind of product.
- Valve units operated by Festo electric cylinders (instead of pneumatic ones) to control the opening and closing of each single valve. This functioning means greater precision, quickness and repeatability in filling.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!