- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
ZENITH CHRONO CONCEPT is the evolution of the first generation of ZENITH CHRONO enzyme inactivation systems which offers many new features; among these, an improved hygienic design, easy maintenance, a smart connection with downstream and upstream machines (Giubileo concept cold extractor and refiner), a very efficient and modular heat exchange system.
Thanks to Zenith Concept’s short processing time and anaerobic environment, this machinery group is extremely efficient in enzyme inactivation. It is available in various configurations designed, engineered and manufactured to process fruits with and without stones.
- Mediterranean fruits (with and without stone).
- Tropical fruits (with and without stone).
- WILD BERRIES.
- Elimination of undesirable color, black specks, molds, pesticides and chemical into the pulp
- Immediate enzyme inactivation; extracted juice and puree falls directly into a hot circulating mass of product
- High viscosity of the final product
- Elimination of ascorbic acid to recover from oxidation
- Defined residence time
- Sanitation through CIP system
- Excellent preservation of flavors and color
- No product dilution
- Sensitive and dependable product temperature control
Discover CFT Group’s new Zenith Chrono Concept enzymatic inactivation system!
- Compact foot print
- Careful attention to hygienic design
- Modularity of heat exchangers
- Easy maintenance
- User-friendly management system
- Low maintenance costs
- Quick installation and start-up
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!