Automation Service Engineer
We are looking for an Automation Software Engineer to be included in the Technical Automation area of CFT Robotics.
Following an adequate period of coaching and training, the candidate will be responsible for programming the automation system of packaging lines for machines based on robotic technology.
- Execution and feasibility analysis of the project;
- Processing of the operating logic of the PLC and of the operator interface;
- Start-up and testing of machines and lines at the customer;
- Customer service activities.
- Degree in Mechatronic, Electronic or Automation Engineering;
- At least 5 years’ experience in the role;
- Good knowledge of PLC (Siemens, Rockwell, Motion)
- Basic knowledge of components (instrumentation, inverter, pneumatic valves…);
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Availability to travel worldwide (at least 90 days a year).
We offer an induction path with long-term growth prospects in a young, dynamic and continuously developing environment.
Place of work: San Polo di Torrile (PR)
The job offer is intended to be addressed to one and the other sex in compliance with Legislative Decree 198/2006..